Monday, April 18, 2005

Bring on all the Bling

Like to share a snippet from some past week-end Business Times. (Hmm, why m i forever behind time, no time, making time, taking my time.. ..& every time i tell the garang guni man when he comes by to clear my ever increasing stacks of newspapers, i have no time to finish reading 'em......see, my weakest link is time, time & time again.. but i digress, blog time another time).

Here goes ...and be dazzled...
" How many diamonds can a gal have? Never too many, apparently. One top jewellery company is said to have a customer who chalked up 56 unique transactions at its stores in just a year. That's more than one transaction per week. And to top it off, the number only reflects transactions, not items bought. So the customer could have bought many pieces of jewellery each time. Such a feat could only be accomplished by a woman. As they say: "the men don't get it". "

Filthy Rich, or some say Nouveau Riche..
Whatever le envy..envy..

1 comment:

grace said...

enigmatic.. haha people just call me weird :/

some people have too much money. I guess. If I had that much I'd spend it on food and instruments. But maybe she's so rich she's run out of food and instruments and clothes and cars to buy.