Thursday, August 25, 2005

Shagged

Ha ha, I'm so happy that someone is ill. Wicked, wicked me. No lah, just a fever! If anything more serious, I would be worried for her.

See, I'm physically and mentally spent, and if she isn't forced to take a break, I would have been the one to break down. Hell, she's been working at breakneck speed and yours trully, (being her 'highly-paid office-maid' & a decade older than her) have been huffing and puffing along. My neck hasn't broke yet but my other body parts have taken some harsh beatings, resulting in all kinds of aches - stomachache, headache, armache, legache, fingerache, every which ache. I just feel so shagged by office rigmaroles.. (damn, you wish it were the raunchy shag by the dudes of LOTR (Orlando Bloom) LOST (Josh Holloway), even the good old 007 (Pierce Brosnan) .....what the hell... hallucinating... in dude-dom..... drool on ......oo oo ooah......@#%$^&^@ loud thud..on the butt...get back to work lah .:-(

No comments: