Monday, November 13, 2006

Mr International 2006

Hi
Haa…haa…haa…I’m only a backdrop for the 3 beauties in front…
In fact I kind of favor Mr Greece also; he has good height & a very romantic look….
Yes, must get Raymond to place us on the judges panel (if not.. at least to get the 1st row of the VIP seats)…

Enjoy your weekend.

Rgds
S
From:
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 1:42 PM
Subject: RE: Mr International

Thks. Still mesmerised by Mr Venezuela? So forgot me,is it? Heheh

Carol’s fave – Mr Lebanon (the Winner), your Mr V and ‘my’ Mr Greece took the top 3 spots

We got good taste, ahem ..…can apply to be co-judges with Raymond next year & get to drool over

a new batch of hunks up close & personal….heheh

Can you spot the ‘Sharon Au look-a-like’ below.

Mr International 2006 (Mr Lebanon)



From:
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2006 11:29 AM
To:
Subject: FW: Mr International

Sorry, missed you out inadvertently in my earlier email.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
From:
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 4:16 PM
To:
Subject: Mr International
Hi ladies
I hope you all did enjoy the Mr International event last Sat… I did have a good time…
The photos that I took did not turned out very well…..Please log onto the flwg URL to get the professional snapshots for the event:
http://www.stomp.com.sg/gallery/mrinternational/slides/Mrinternational%20(9).html
Enjoy :o)
Rgds
S



No comments: