Thursday, June 28, 2007

Most Embarrassing Feminine Moments


> >A contest was organized by "New Woman Magazine" on"Most Embarrassing
> >moments" topic. The following are few good embarrassing moments that
> >magazine received from several women.
> >
> >----------------- Curl Up and Die ------------------ I walked into a
> >hair salon with my husband and three kids in town and asked loudly,
> >"How much do you charge for a shampoo and a blow job?"
> >
> >Melinda Lowe, 39,
> >Seguin, TX
> >
> >
>
>----------------------- Pad, please! --------------- An insurance man
> >visited me at home to talk about our mortgage insurance. He was
> >throwing a lot of facts and figures at me, and I wanted to follow as
> >best as I could, so I told my 6-year-old son to run and get me a pad.
> >
> >He came back and handed me a Kotex right in front of our guest.
> >
> >Kathy Newman, 46,
> >Winston-Salem, NC
> >
> >
> >----------------------- Ho, Ho, Ho ---------------- I was taking a
> >shower when my 2-year-old son came into the bathroom and wrapped
> >himself in toilet paper. Although he made a mess, he looked adorable,
> >so I ran for my camera and took a few shots. They came out so well
> >that I had copies made and included one with each of our Christmas
> >cards.
> >
> >Days later, a relative called about the picture, laughing
> >hysterically, and suggesting I take a closer look.
> >
> >Puzzled, I stared at the photo and was shocked to discover that in
> >addition to my son, I had captured my reflection in the mirror
> >wearing nothing but a camera!
> >
> >
> >----------------------- Lady Golfer------------------ I was at the
> >golf store comparing different kinds of golf balls. I was unhappy
> >with the women's type I had been using. After browsing for several
> >minutes, I was approached by one of the good-looking gentlemen who
> >works at the store.
> >
> >He asked if he could help me. Without thinking, I looked at him and
> >said, "I think I like playing with men's balls."
> >
> >Colleen Collins, 31,
> >Ferndale, MI
> >
> >
> >--------------------- Nuts about You---------------- My sister and I
> >were at the mall and passed by a store that sold a variety of nuts.
> >As we were looking at the display case, the boy behind the counter
> >asked if we needed any help.
> >
> >I replied, "No, I'm just looking at your nuts." My sister started to
> >laugh hysterically, the boy grinned, and I turned beet-red and walked
> >away.
> >
> >To this day, my sister has never let me forget.
> >
> >Faye Emerick, 34,
> >Ellerslie, MD
> >
> >
> >---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >--- The following are the top four winners of a Most Embarrassing
> >Moments Contest in the "New Woman Magazine":
> >
> >
> >----------------- Na-na na-na na-nah! ------------ While in line at
> >the bank one afternoon, my toddler decided to release some pent-up
> >energy and ran amok. I was finally able to grab hold of her after
> >receiving looks of disgust and annoyance from other patrons. I told
> >her that if she did not start behaving "right now" she would be
> >punished.
> >
> >To my horror, she looked me in the eye and said in a voice just as
> >threatening, "If you don't let me go right now, I will tell Grandma
> >that I saw you kissing Daddy's pee-pee last night!"
> >
> >The silence was deafening after this enlightening exchange. Even the
> >tellers stopped what they were doing. I mustered up the last of my
> >dignity and walked out of the bank with my daughter in tow.
> >
> >The last thing I heard when the door closed behind me were screams of
> >laughter.
> >
> >Amy Richardson;
> >Stafford, Virginia
> >
> >
> >------------------- Surprise! ---------------------- It was the day
> >before my eighteenth birthday. I was living at home, but my parents
> >had gone out for the evening, so I invited my girlfriend over for a
> >romantic night alone. As we lay in bed after making love, we heard
> >the telephone ring downstairs. I suggested to my girlfriend that I
> >give her a nude piggyback ride to the phone. Since we didn't want to
> >miss the call, we didn't have time to get dressed.
> >
> >When we got to the bottom of the stairs, the lights suddenly came on
> >and a whole crowd of people yelled, "SURPRISE!"
> >
> >My entire family: aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins and all my
> >friends were standing there. My girlfriend and I were frozen in a
> >state of shock and embarrassment for what seemed like an eternity.
> >
> >Since then, no one in my family has planned a surprise party again.
> >
> >Tim Cahill,
> >Poughkeepsie, New York
> >
> >
> >------------------ Priceless ---------------------- One of the
> >funniest "most-embarrassing-moments stories I've come upon in a long
> >time was about a lady who picked up several items at a discount
> >store. When she finally got up to the checker, she learned that one
> >of her items had no price tag.
> >
> >Imagine her embarrassment when the checker got on the intercom and
> >boomed out for all the store to hear, "PRICE CHECK ON LANE THIRTEEN,
> >TAMPAX, SUPER SIZE."
> >
> >That was bad enough, but somebody at the rear of the store apparently
> >misunderstood the word "Tampax" for THUMBTACKS."
> >
> >In a business-like tone, a voice boomed back over the intercom. "DO
> >YOU WANT THE KIND YOU PUSH IN WITH YOUR THUMB OR THE KIND YOU POUND
> >IN WITH A HAMMER?"
> >
> >
> >----------------- Mom's Advice----------------------- A teacher
> >noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming
> >around, scratching his crotch and not paying attention.
> >
> >She went back to find out what was going on. He was quite embarrassed
> >and whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was
> >quite itchy.
> >
> >The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office. He was to
> >phone his mother and ask her what he should do about it. He did it
> >and returned to his class.
> >
> >Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room. She went
> >back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his
> >penis hanging out.
> >
> >"I thought I told you to call your mom." she screamed.
> >
> >"I did," he said, "And she told me that if I could stick it out till
> >noon, she'd come and pick me up from school.

No comments: